Sludge Dewatering In Main Categories
Common classification of sludge:
1. the secondary settling tank in sewage plant discharge of residual activated sludge;
Classification of sludge: a hydrophilic organic sludge, fine grained, poor compression, dehydration properties.
2. sedimentation tank in waterworks or physicochemical sludge settling pond discharge;
Classification of sludge: a fine-grained mixture of organic and inorganic sludge, compressible and dehydration properties in General.
3. industrial wastewater treatment the settling pond discharge of chemical and biochemical mixed sludge, such as paper mills, printing and dyeing plant, washing plant, petroleum chemical, organic chemical plant, meat processing factory and the brewery, etc;
Classification of sludge: the mixed sludge is a fine-grained, fibrous body dehydration properties, the rest compressible and dehydration properties.
4. industrial wastewater treatment the settling pond discharge physical materialization of granular sludge and chemical methods, such as electroplating, PCB factory and so on;
Classification of sludge: a fine-grained inorganic sludge, compressible and dehydration properties in General.
5. industrial granular sludge in wastewater treatment of chemical precipitation, such as steel plant dust removal and desulfurization sludge, soda factory, Aluminum salt mud red mud, ceramics, color picture tube plant sludge sludge, lime and sludge and so on;
Sludge category: hydrophobic inorganic sludge is a medium particle size, compression and dehydration performance.
6. industrial waste water treatment and chemical precipitation of coarse-grained sludge: mud, quartz glass plant residue such as coal preparation plant and so on;
Classification of sludge: a coarse-grained hydrophobic inorganic sludge, compressible and dehydration properties very well.